How to Join Pack 70
We are excited that you are interested in joining Pack 70! We have a year round program designed to achieve the ideals of the Scouting Program.
Joining is simple!
- Review our website and learn about Cub Scouting and Pack 70
- Fill out the BSA Youth Registration Form.
- Check our Calendar for our next event
- Use the Contact Pack 70 form to let our leaders know of your interest and which event you’d like to attend.
- Attend the event and bring your completed BSA Youth Registration Form, Medical Form, and BSA Permission Slip. Our leaders will assist you in getting Registered with our Pack.
- Pay the National BSA and Pack dues. The price will vary from year to year so please check with your Den Leader or the Committee Chair for the total due for the current Scout year.
- Our leaders will set you up in our system to receive pack/den notices, get you connected with your son’s den leader, and help you with any questions you may have.
- We are always looking for leaders to help demonstrate the Scouting Principles to our youth through being good role models. Talk with our leaders about how you can help the pack.